Click here to download a Sponsor Application Agreement!
Why be a Farm Tour Sponsor?
Farm Tour Sponsors help us celebrate Whidbey Island’s unique agricultural community. This family-friendly educational event provides Whidbey Island residents and island visitors the chance to experience a wide variety of Whidbey’s local farms during the harvest season. They will learn about the benefits of locally grown food, fiber, wines, and other products. The Farm Tour brings customers to our local farms and supports their sustainability. The Farm Tour is marketed throughout the Puget Sound Region. Your sponsorship shows your support of Whidbey Island agriculture and puts your business name in front of potential customers both locally and across the Puget Sound area.
Grand sponsor - $750
• Farm Tour brochure and guide advertisement space – 3.5” x 2”
• Listing and scrolling ad for 1 year on home page and sponsor page of www.WhidbeyFarmTour.com website, with a link to your own business website
• Matted large print of this year’s farm tour mascot painted by local artist
Reserve sponsor - $500
• Farm Tour brochure advertisement
- 2 in. x 2 in.
• Listing for 1 year on home page and sponsor page of www.WhidbeyFarmTour.com website, with a link to your own business website• Matted small print of this year’s farm tour mascot painted by local artist
Blue Ribbon sponsor - $200
Name listed as a sponsor on:
• Farm Tour brochure (a text listing of sponsor name only)
• Listing for 1 year on home page and sponsor page of www.WhidbeyFarmTour.com website, with a link to your own business website
• The Farm Tour event brochure. 5,000 copies are distributed on 2 ferry runs from (June-September) as well as the Boeing Visitor’s Center and listed on the website www.VisitorsTips.com
• Farm Tour event brochure distributed to island tourism kiosks/centers, local Chambers, participating farms, and merchants throughout Whidbey Island – over 5,000 copies
• Farm Tour Guide published by the Whidbey Examiner distributed the week of event
• Listing on the Home page and Sponsor page of Farm Tour website for 1 year.
• Target both island and off island customers for 2 months preceding the event
• Reach more than 1,500 attendees on the days of the event
• Your association with the effort to support farms and farmland is positive public relations for your business
• Opportunity to support/promote local businesses that benefits the Whidbey Island economy
Contact . . .
Sarah Cassatt at the Whidbey Island Conservation District